Thursday, May 22, 2008

OUR OWN PERSONAL STREAM






Here are a couple of pictures of our own personal stream. When it rains really hard here, we get the pleasure of having a nice size stream in our back yard. Mark is going to utilize this stream to
make a natural stream fed pond. He has dug it out once, but has decided to do it differently. He loves to tinker in the yard and I love it because he comes up with some very neat ideas. I like to sit back and watch him pull his ideas together. So long as I do not have to do the work and my nose is not out there with him I am happy for him to do what he likes doing.

1 comment:

Shumaker said...

I am glad Mark thought he has to walk right through the river. Hope he does it different when the kids are there. they will think it is really fun to do that but I will not find so funny.