Friday, April 10, 2009

They are growing up!!






I got to spend about 36 hours with Chrissy and Tara and the 3 young sprouts that are growing up! I cannot get over how big they are getting. I got to spend time with Autumn and Jacob and now I got to see Bethannie, James Jr. and Mackenzie. How fast all of them are growing up. It is hard for me to believe that all 5 of these young people have grown up so much. These pictures are of my trip to VA in April, 2009. The entire family attended a military spouse affair and let me tell you that these three young people were VERY, VERY, VERY GOOD. They got a treat to McDonald's after we were finished with this event and then went to the fabric store to begin a HUGE project for "IT IS GREAT TO BE EIGHT" for 2 very special young ladies in 2 families. HUM, I wonder who those two young ladies could be. Any suggestions?

No comments: